Customize the theme
Note: We recommend to install your first Surikata online store locally before you read this guide. Follow this Installation guide to proceed.
The basic theme for the Surikata online store allows you to set the color scheme via the administration panel.
You can find the settings for the theme in the tab Websites -> [Your website] -> Design The Surikata allows several levels of color adjustment for maximum variety and customization.
The Design tab contains a selection of the theme used, Options for the selection change according to which themes you have installed in the Surikata online store
The next tab contains definitions of the colors used in the selected theme.
Keep in mind that custom themes may not implement the use of global color settings!
Colors: Main theme colors
The main colors of the theme used, this section affects the appearance of the entire site.
- Main color is the dominant color of the online store that defines a service or product. It is the largest representation on the website. Emphasizes the most important information. (default value is #17C3B2)
- Second color the second, complementary color of the theme, should be dark. (default value #222222)
- Third color complements the main color. Ideally, it should be chosen as its complementary color or with sufficient contrast to the main (primary) color. Emphasizes additional information. (default value #FE6D73)
- Grey color gray color used for notes and less important page elements (default value #888888)
- Light grey color light-grey color for the background and bordering of some elements of the Surikata online store. (default value #f5f5f5)
Colors: Main body background
- Colors: Main body background body background color (default value #ffffff)
- Colors: Main body regular text base color of the text in the body of the page (default value #333333)
- Colors: Main body hyperlinks color applied to hyperlinks (default value: the same as the theme main Color)
- Colors: Main body headings the color of the headings used in the body of the page (default value #333333)
- Colors: Header background the background color for the header is usually set the same as the body of the page or the same as the footer (default value #000000)
- Colors: Header regular text the color of the text in the web header must be set so that the text is legible with respect to the background color of the header (default value #333333)
- Colors: Header hyperlinks the color of the hyperlinks that appear in the Surikata online store header (default value #17C3B2 - the same as the theme main color)
- Colors: Header headings the color of headings in the header, headings usually do not appear in the header (default value #ffffff)
- Colors: Footer background footer background color, the footer can be set to a negative color such as the body background to visually separate from the body page (default value #222222)
- Colors: Footer regular text text color in store footer (default value #f8f1e4)
- Colors: Footer hyperlinks color of hyperlinks in footer (value hodnota #17C3B2 - same as the theme main Color)
- Colors: Footer headings color of headers in footer (default value #ffffff)
- Colors: Footer background custom CSS style definitions. Definitions depend on the theme used and may cause undesirable behavior when used with another theme. The Surikata online store administrator must keep in mind that their own CSS style definitions must respect the responsiveness of the theme used.
Hint for web users, dark color #222 is more pleasant than black #000